quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2010

No Balls!

Esta é só para os que percebem inglês, mas acho que perderia toda a piada se me pusesse a traduzi-la.

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him:
- Are you allergic to anything?
He replies:
- Yes, caffeine.
- Have you ever been in the military service?
- Yes, he says, I was in Iraq for two years.
The interviewer says:
- That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.
Then he asks:
- Are you disabled in any way?
The guy says:
- Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles...
The interviewer grimaces and then says:
- O.K. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. every day.
The guy is puzzled and asks:
- If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., why don't you want me here until 10:00 A.M.?
- This is a government job, the interviewer says. For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.

Sem comentários: